Henrietta Secondary School was founded as ''Henrietta School'' in 1924 and was known by that name until 1941. In 1941, it was closed down due to the of Hong Kong. When it reopened in 1945, it was renamed ''Henrietta Secondary School''. The school campus is currently located at 2 City Garden Road, North Point, Hong Kong and is the only secondary school in Hong Kong located on Victoria Harbour.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment