The origin of Heep Woh College can be traced back to 1911 when Mrs. Lear Biglow set up Heep Woh Kindergarten in Guangzhou. The present school premises commenced operation in 1970 with a view to providing secondary school education to teenagers.
Campus and Facilities
The 6-storey main building of the College has won an architectural design award. There are 26 standard classrooms, 13 special rooms, a school library and other multi-purpose rooms. From September 2005, a new wing had been built for school development.
Under the guidance of the Board of Directors, the School Management Committee was set up in 1998 to supervise school operation and set targets and priorities of school development.
The Student Association, the Parent-Teacher Association and the Alumni Association are autonomous bodies but work closely with the College to get the students, parents and graduates involved in school operation.
Post a Comment